wiki staff ratios forecast otms links

Add Reply
New Poll

BAD FANFICTION CONTEST?, I THINK SO
overlord pony
 Posted: Mar 1 2015, 10:57 PM
overlord pony
19 year-old androgynous Centaur from Tatu
don't get strung out by the way that i look, don't judge a book by its cover. I'm not much of a man by the light of day, but by night I'm one hell of a lover.

gynesexual aromantic
lor / lurr / lordself

okay, so, let's do this. matt gave us a link to a bad fanfiction crossover generator, and i just couldn't help myself. let's make awful fanfictions for eternal glory!!

click here for the generator, which is mandatory to use.

rules:

* the plot should be horrible, but it needs to be written well. if you can actually make the terrible plot make sense, that would be great!
* put it in a google document and link it here
* write as many as you want, but you can only pick one of your wonderful creations to go into the site-wide poll for winner
* no smut
* at least 1,000 words long, but less than 7,000 words. give a word count with your links

feel free to make a shadelings crossover using that generator, just take out one of the names of things and enter in 'shadelings'.

if you're doing a shadelings crossover,

you're welcome to use your own characters, of course. if you'd like to use other people's characters, just check the following list to see who is okay with you using their characters. (also feel free to pm people):
pony, tori, heather and summer (so long as you inform her) are cool with you using their characters in a shadelings crossover fic.

the prize for winners is as follows:
* 500 oolms for first place, if first place is a non-shadelings crossover; 1000 oolms for first place if it's a shadelings crossover
* 250 oolms for second place (non-shadelings) ; 500 oolms for second place if shadelings
* 125 oolms for third (non-shadelings) ; 250 oolms for third place if shadelings
* all participants get 75 oolms for participation!

let the bad fanfictions commence!

PMEmail
^
overlord pony
 Posted: Jul 7 2015, 11:56 PM
overlord pony
19 year-old androgynous Centaur from Tatu
don't get strung out by the way that i look, don't judge a book by its cover. I'm not much of a man by the light of day, but by night I'm one hell of a lover.

gynesexual aromantic
lor / lurr / lordself

a trip to the wild side, 1211 words. note: trippy

* the big lebowski and shadelings + murder
PMEmail
^
heather
 Posted: Jul 17 2015, 05:02 PM
heather
19 year-old feminine fragment of the void from Kaimo
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please

pansexual
She/Her

Evercrest Kart, 3339 words (it's long im sorry)
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

RPG-D
0 words