TOGGLE CBOX

SHADELINGS

wiki staff ratios forecast otms links

Add Reply
New Poll

OUR HEAD ISN'T REAL, its all an illusion!
Verity Twinborn
 Posted: Jul 16 2015, 09:29 PM
Verity Twinborn
348 year-old N/A elf/skygge from Egivelyn
N/A

N/A
N/A

@annija. 451 words
Yes, she could believe it. In fact, this was all very suspicious. Verity tugged at hair contemplatively. She had seen the sorcerer head in her exam, and a few other rare times around campus, but she hadn’t seemed, real? It seemed like the lady was only half of what she should be. So, Verity had come to the conclusion that Kalall Formeweaver was only an illusion. Someone was probably hiding somewhere, focusing all their energy on maintaining the image of Kalall. Sorren would chastise her for trying to ferret out another conspiracy, but she had to find the truth. It would be an ever present itch until she scratched it. So, Verity found herself treading the hallways of the Silver Tower. She had been lost for some time now. The elf thought she entered on the north-west corridor of the Commons, but now, when she checked a map placed in one of the rooms, she was more on the south side of the Tower, though she had only taken left turns and straight hallways. Screw this place! She had been walking for what felt like hours, and still hadn’t found anyone that would give her solid information. All she had received was a couple of crazy looks and I assure you that Kalall Formeweaver is indeed not an illusion and the shock of the Silver Tower will wear off soon enough, don’t worry dear. Verity sighed. The people had been plenty friendly, but entirely unhelpful. Frustration at her inability to figure out where the heck she was had built up, so she was more trudging around than treading. She would ask the next person she found if they knew the way out.

A little while longer of plodding along had brought her down some flights of stairs, which had themselves seemed endless. Verity came out into a large training room. It had a gorgeous vaulted ceiling with sorcerer-centered murals playing out across the top. Tall, narrow windows let the light from the falling sun filter into the room, making the black granite floor sparkle. Verity, however, was far too agitated to spend time looking at the architecture of the room. She spotted a mage in the room going through some routines. She had gorgeous creamy-coffee colored skin and a solid, lengthy build. Verity stormed across the room, telling herself to chill and let some of her anger float away before she engaged in conversation. Each step let her compose herself more, her years at the circus kicking in. She started running and did a hand-spring to the woman. Verity landed on her feet near her, smiling. “Hello, sorry to interrupt, but I was wondering if you could help me.”
EFFY
PM
^
Annija Widblad
 Posted: Jul 16 2015, 10:18 PM
Annija Widblad
103 year-old Female Wizard-Skygge from Copun
N/A

Gray-Asexual
she/her

I need to stop worrying about the things I can't control.
I need to stop worrying about the dollars I don't own.
I gotta stop worrying about the things I cannot know.

But sometimes it feels so good

Notes: helping | Tags: verity | Words: 415
Today Annija was taking a break from training her student and focusing on training her own skills, to make sure she stayed as strong and focused as ever. She had the entire day planned out. She would wake up early and spend as much time as she could practicing different spells. She especially wanted to train what she called her “weather spells”, spells that involved lightning and ice and rain. She prided herself on those types of spells, believing those were her strongest spells.

She managed to get an area of a training room for herself, and she warned those around her that her spells might get big so she needed as much room as she could get. She wasn’t greedy, she just didn't want a spell to go wild and hurt someone. For hours, she stayed in that area, casting different spells on her targets and making sure her magic was up to standards. She brought out her magic staff and used it as well, morphing it into different types of weapons so she got ranged training and so on.

Eventually Annija decided to take a small break, and instead of practicing extreme spells she decided to do non-magic fighting with her magic staff, swinging it around a dummy and fighting it like that. It was lucky that she decided to take a break like that when she did, because the next thing she knew she saw quick movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned and saw a girl doing a flip towards her. A handspring, she recognized.

The girl landed by her, and Annija lowered her staff and turned to her. She was pretty tall, but Annija still stood a couple inches taller. Of course, she was use to it. The girl was pretty skinny as well. She needed some meat on her bones, for goodness sakes! But Annija smiled back at the girl, resting her staff on the floor and leaning against it.

”It’s all good,” Annija insisted, trying to speak clearly over her Copun accent. No matter how long she stayed in Alluum, her accent was thick so she had to be careful when speaking to strangers. Looking at the girl, she didn’t care that she had a plan for the day. This girl needed help, after all! Annija wasn’t one to turn down someone in need. ”What do you need help with? Oh, where are my manners.” She held out a firm hand. ”My name’s Annija Widblad.”
Made by RITZ! of Candyland Couture

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

RPG-D
0 words