we're active! most of our chat is on our discord server! come say hello!

Add Reply
New Poll

Howdy feller!, Rage's plotter!
ak47rage a level Fumble God from Alluum
GUYS

I GOT AN IDEA

Allow me to explain.

So, sometimes werewolves "lose" themselves to the wolf inside. They take their form involuntarily without a sense or emotion as the trigger, and their wolven side takes over. Their only instinct is to kill.

Now, there is only two ways to stop them; wait until their human side regains control, or kill it. There have been rare happenings where somebody never regains their damn humanity, and they either escape or are killed.

So one of these happenings happened here at Evercrest, someone was going home late and lost it while they were in the hallways. Now they're roaming the halls, and will attack anybody on site. If you read my werewolf lore, you should know that one way to become a werewolf is to be bitten. This could be the only major chance you will get to actually have your character become a werewolf after said character was created.

As a result of this little plot I'm thinking of, werewolves could end up being heavily prejudiced against by NPC students. Your characters are your characters, so whatever you wanna do with their thoughts against them aren't my decision.

Anybody else interested in this? I think it could be a hell of a time.
survival
combat
knowledge
constitution
16 years
God of Fumbling
[OG]
xiii a level Starshine from Alluum
...Imagine Hemmywolf
survival
combat
knowledge
constitution
13 years
Breezebreath
Fluid [Xi Xur Xysef]
Pansexual/Panromantic
tori a level 4444444 God from Alluum
I already have a werewolf char, and i dont think that any of my chars would make a good were (though Kalall would look AMAZING, red with a yellow strip down her back omG and feathers b/c she is a bird too omg but she wouldnt make a good were)

but i like the plotty aspect thing.
survival
combat
knowledge
constitution
21 years
uhm idk
female [she/her]
heterosexual
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll