ʇɹɐdɐ ƃuᴉllɐɟ ɟo ɹɐǝɟ ǝɥ┴, balthazar's plotter
Balthazar Itzal
 Posted: Nov 23 2014, 03:25 AM
Balthazar Itzal
298 year-old male Demon from Alluum
this is gospel for the fallen ones

pan grey aro/ace
he/him

But they haven’t seen the best of us yet. If you love me let me go ‘Cause these words are knives and often leave scars The fear of falling apart And truth be told, I never was yours The fear, the fear of

Falling apart

Balthazar R. Itzal 250 YEARS Class Head Divines

The troubled divine head has been at Evercrest for quite a while now. He's quiet but protective of his students and mentors as well as the spirit realm that he's adopted as a second home. In daily matters, Balty could almost be considered shy, as he is frequently confused with being a student.

Balthazar is a kind enough soul. He's open to help most people, and especially if you're in his class, he's looking our for you. While he can be a little awkward when speaking at first, he just needs a bit to warm up and after that is open and fairly funny. Balty will probably have a number of friendly acquaintances and a couple close friends.

While he isn't really one to outright hate someone, Balthazar is a paranoid person. If he gets a bad feeling about a person, he'll definitely be on edge which could lead someone to dislike him or at least have uneasy relations with him. Also, he is slightly biased against necromancers just because the war took quite a toll on him mental state, but he doesn't really do anything advertently rude to them.

After two centuries of living, Balthazar has realized a couple things about his attractions. He is a grey asexual, meaning he very rarely feel sexual attraction to people. That doesn't mean he doesn't engage in it, but if anything it's just to have physical closeness with someone when he's feeling lonely or something. Balty is also panromantic, meaning that he feels romantic attraction to any gender, and doesn't really have a preference either. As long as he feels emotionally drawn to someone, he's capable or loving them. At the moment, he doesn't have anyone but probably would be open to someone who is passionate about things. He wouldn't be particularly open about being attracted to someone, but he would be the cute sort of romantic, like leaving flowers or notes. Not that he'd really admit to doing any of it, but y'know. A student would be off limits for him unless they were much older, but other than that if it seems like an interesting prospect, let me know!

Current Relations

Prophet

[ex-student;close friend] Prophet is a dear person to Balthazar. Training them was an incredibly meaningful experience for him and after they graduated, the two of them maintained an incredibly close bond. While he considers them equals at this point, Prophet treats him pretty respectfully. Still, they have a close relationship that reflects being more than friends.

Solror

His dragon of many years, their once strained relationship has mellowed due to mutual trust. He's a little rougher about things than Balthazar, but they respect each others intelligence. When Balthazar is having a hard time, he tends to cover for him loosely.

Made by RITZ! of Candyland Couture

reply:
PM
^
overlord pony
 Posted: Nov 24 2014, 01:21 AM
overlord pony
19 year-old androgynous Centaur from Tatu
don't get strung out by the way that i look, don't judge a book by its cover. I'm not much of a man by the light of day, but by night I'm one hell of a lover.

gynesexual aromantic
lor / lurr / lordself

balty x constance

okay, so we have to try these two out in some kind of thread in some way. i have no clue what their relationship would be; i imagine that they would probably have an awkward "well i'm your awkward co-worker" sort of relationship. xd

honestly, we should just throw them together and see what happens? c:

balty and lars

alright, alright. this is going to be a tense as fuck mentor x student pairing while it lasts. lars is CRAZY and i definitely see balthazar being paranoid about lars; he probably just oozes with bad vibes. but! lars would probably be really chill with balty, to be honest. he can be nice when he needs to be and i can see them getting along to an extent but balty just being sooo paranoid about him.

even when their pairing gets changed up, i'd still like to roleplay them together because it'll be really interesting to see how they interact. i'm also definitely paranoid that balthazar's paranoia will catch lars in the act and get him sent off to alksheist prison, but if that happens (which i am sure it will at some point down the line), well, it won't be the end of the world or anything. XD
PMEmail
^
scarlet
 Posted: Dec 21 2014, 01:57 AM
scarlet
ethereal year-old mystery mermaid from Lexelle
we all think the same 'cause changing is a pain ★

pan demiace/aro
they/them

balty x constance

Yeah I can't say I know either. Like, he probably doesn't approve of her drinking habits too much but also realizes that everyone has their issues so he'd probably appreciate her as a person overall. can't really say i know how they'd interact exactly thought since balty is an awkward child ahah

balty x lars

y e a h. like balty is def going to be v paranoid about him. like all the time. like he can act civil about like training him and talking casually, but would probs be veeeerry hesitant when it came to actually connecting with spirits and stuff and yea. as things get crazier at evercrest, he's def going to get more and more on lars' case bc he knows how badly things can go when people use spirit powers for evil and all ahah.

Made by RITZ! of Candyland Couture
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

RPG-D
0 words