wiki staff ratios forecast otms links

Add Reply
New Poll

I SWEAR I DON'T HAVE A GUN !, lars' wanted ad
Lars Kall
 Posted: Nov 20 2014, 05:14 PM
Lars Kall
52 year-old male Fairy from Alluum
Liar, lawyer, mirror for you, what's the difference?

bi-curious
he / him

Come as you are, as you were, As I want you to be. As a friend, as a friend, As an old enemy. Take your time, hurry up The choice is yours, Don't be late.

Wanted

Some Chick | Slave

Lars is a crazy guy. He dabbles in all that fun dark magic and he needs a slave. This chick will be used for all kinds of creepy black magic rituals; she will be traumatized and harmed. She probably wouldn't be another divine student. I'm thinking they should meet at an eraser party and she follows Lars to his room for whatever reason. I'm actually thinking she should be a crusader, mainly because Lars is lookin' for an able-bodied woman who won't die from blood loss during these rituals (not that he takes too much blood, but you know). She'll be bound with some kind of dragon rune after they meet, which will keep her from talking about Lars and probably cause some problems for her speech and such.

If you're interested, just reply here or shoot me a PM at my admin account!

Made by RITZ! of Candyland Couture

name and lars

blah blah blah

CODE

<center>
<div id="comeasyouare">
<h4>name and lars</h4>
blah blah blah
</div>
</center>
<style>
#comeasyouare {width: 50%; background-color: white; border: double #d2dff2; padding: 10px; font: 8pt tahoma; text-align: justify;}
h4 {font: 23px oswald; text-transform: uppercase; color: #000; text-align: center; margin-top: 0px;}
</style>

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

RPG-D
0 words