N/A

Sorcerer Class Head
The House
Perfect
Glorious
Magnificent
Kalall Formeweaver

Need

brother- I need someone to play Kalall's brother. Please read her history and get back to me if you think you would like to play this part. This si a really important part in Kalall's development, so I would really like someone to play him, however, I might be kinda picky, haha.

acquaintances- Kalall thinks she is too much of da bomb to really be friends with anyone, because friendship requires respect, and by default, Kalall doesn't really respect anyone. However, I would like her to have some people who don't totally hate her, so if you are interested in having a character befriend this narcissistic gal, shoot me a message.

enemies- Whether its someone that just really cannot stand her, or someone who wants to be her rival (though good luck getting her to recognize your talent) shoot me a message if you want her and your char to have animosity towards each other.

admirers- I need someone to stoke her ego a lot. If you want your char to be smitten with Kalall, and I mean, who isn't, shoot me a message!
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

RPG-D
0 words