we're active! most of our chat is on our discord server! come say hello!

Add Reply
New Poll

It's been a rough month, i'm infinitely sorry
versias a level 9000 dust cloud from Tatu
So??? I was gone for about half an eternity (about a month, actually) and I did not inform anyone that I would be gone, mainly because I didn't know I would be gone. I got a job for the summer and my boss put me in full time hours for part time pay which, yeah, to be expected. But I'm a fragile laddie health-wise and I didn't expect the pressure it would put on me.

With my parents' blessings and encouragement, I've had to drop my job. Which means I'll have more time for the internet, but less money. So, pros and cons.

I want to apologize for not being on. I barely had any energy this last month. It's an excuse, and I'm sorry to have to give one. But I'm also so extremely glad to be back.

Since I was gone so long, I thought I should reintroduce myself to everyone who may have forgotten me or not gotten the chance to meet me in the first place.

I am Versias. That's ver-see-us, but if you want to say ver-sigh-ah and make me sound fancy, please do. I'm 18, going into college in the fall. I like doing art and I'm a decent hand at humanoid types. If you ask, I'll probably draw your character. If you don't, I'll probably draw them anyway.

Uh, I can't think of anything else. But, hey, I'm back! [air horn noises]
survival
combat
knowledge
constitution
21 years
circumstellar disk
agender [xe / she]
sapphic arospec asexual
ak47rage a level Fumble God from Alluum
It's a fraud! This kid's fake!

Not really though.

Welcome back good sir! No need for apologies, I'm positive nobody's mad at you for poofing. And if someone is, I'll kick their ass. Simple as that. -cracks knuckles-
survival
combat
knowledge
constitution
16 years
God of Fumbling
[OG]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll