we're active! most of our chat is on our discord server! come say hello!

Add Reply
New Poll

I'm leaving for a year and a half&what that means, I love you all so so so so much
tori a level 4444444 God from Alluum
Hey guys,

So, you may have heard me mention it, but I will be leaving to serve a mission for my church in Arizona for a year and a half. I officially leave on February 10th, so I still have a few more days to stick around. I'll try to catch up on replies and such before I leave, but im gonna be pretty busy getting everything together to leave. This has been something I've been wanting to do my entire life, and the fact that I'm at a time in my life where I am physically and financially capable to go live in Arizona for a year and a half is truly a blessing. I want you guys to know that having to leave Shadelings was my biggest reservation about going. My family will still be here when I get back, so will my IRL friends, but I was afraid for a long time that when I got off my mission, I would have lost my place here. I know now that that was an unfounded fear. You guys have stuck with me when I was having really rough times in Idaho out at college, and you've forgiven me time and time again for being slow to reply and understanding that sometimes things IRL keep me from being here as much as I should. You guys have been a steady home to come to no matter what has been going on in my life. I know that when I come here, I will find friends and people who care about me and what is going on in my life. Roleplaying here is more than just a hobby. It has let me relax and release my emotions in a safe, healthy, productive way, and you guys have given me a place of my own when I had no one else to go to. I got really, really lonely in Idaho, because I felt like no one out there understood me, or cared to get to know me, but you all were there for me, on the nights when I needed you most. I cannot find words enough to thank you all for accepting me and caring about me. you have helped me through some of the toughest times of my life. I would be so much worse-off if I hadn't had you all here supporting me, even when your own lives were hectic. Thank you so much.

All that being said, while I'm gone, I wont be able to reply to anything or run my class. I doubt I will even be able to pop in the cbox. I'll have internet connection, but my time out in Arizona is supposed to be dedicated to serving and the work I will be doing out there. The most I will be able to do is send an email, once a week on Mondays, to the people who want them. They'll have a lot of religious stuff, since I am going on a mission for my church, so I don't expect anyone to want to get my weekly emails. I can definitely write you all letters, though, and I'll still be able to reply to any emails you send me. I just wont send you the one with religious stuff in it if you don't want. So, I wont be totally off the grid! I'll just be waaaayyyy more inaccessible. If you want to get in contact with me at all, you can send me an email at victoria.ciarlante@myldsmail.net. Also please feel free to send me letters! This is the address you'll need!

Sister Victoria Ann Ciarlante
Arizona Scottsdale Mission
6265 N 82nd St
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
United States

So, what all of this means is, until I get back, I am looking for someone to take over running the sorcerer class. I wont be able to send out missions or accept people into the class, but you all know what Kalall looks for in potential applicants. I trust that whoever wants to pick this up will do wonderful things with my class! You can make the vice head and just think about the plotting possibilities. What is it like to work directly under Kalall? Not easy, I imagine. She will expect perfection. If you think you want to make the vice head and take my class for a spin, please let me or Pony know! I'll be taking it back when I get back, but if I could ask someone to take on the responsibility of running another class for me while I am gone, it would remove a lot of the worry I have right now. One of my biggest fears was what would happen to the sorcerers while I was gone, but if someone made a vice head, I could rest easy.

So this is all sounding super sad! And its not! I'm getting to do something that I've always wanted to do, and something that means a lot to me! I'll just have to leave replying and stuff behind for a while. And when I get back I'll have so much muse.

I want to tell you all again how much I love you and how I excited I am to take this next step in my life! I'll be back before you know it. Thanks for understanding.

Love, Tori
survival
combat
knowledge
constitution
21 years
uhm idk
female [she/her]
heterosexual
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll