we're active! most of our chat is on our discord server! come say hello!

Add Reply
New Poll

ponyfying le characters
overlord pony a level 45 Centaur from Tatu
let me turn your beloved ocs into technicolor cartoon horses! i've done this for kalall and constance already, and they turned out pretty okay imo. i'm still learning the program and everything, but they're so fun and addictive hahahaaaa

here's the one i made of constance:

if you want one, you can just say "please make this pony as a character, i want their cutie mark (butt tattoo) to be..." or you can create your pony here and post the ponycode and what ideas you have for their butt tattoo. their cutie marks represent their special talent; for example, constance steals what is most important to people, so her cutie mark is a black fox! kalall can shift into a pheonix (and her special talent might as well be "being kalall"), so her cutie mark is a pheonix. a character who is very good at identifying rocks might have a rock or several rocks, ect. (believe me, thinking up cutie marks is a great character development exercise lol XD)

you can request as many chars as you like, go ahead. i'll work on them slowly lol
survival
combat
knowledge
constitution
20 years
overlord
androgynous [lor / lurr / lordself]
gynesexual aromantic
heather a level fragment of the void from Kaimo
sleepy heathur would like a prim pony ^^ her "cutie mark" could be..uh…the eodai antler we talked about. the antler thats growing bark and leaves and crap on it c: uh yeah dont forget her green bodysuit thing, and her eyes (ones brown and ones green, i forget which ones are which tho whoops). i want her wearing the warden gloves too, of course. uhhhh yeah idk what else im supposed to say, if anything else. thanks for doing this c:

multiple earrings
survival
combat
knowledge
constitution
19 years
Typo Goddess
feminine [She/Her]
pansexual
ak47rage a level Fumble God from Alluum
Just for the hell of it, could you do John? The mark thingy would probably be some sort of sniper or revolver, and throw some camo on him if you'd like. You don't have to, I just think it'd be cool and ironic cuz John genuinely dislikes horses and ponies and the sort.

The irony is real!
survival
combat
knowledge
constitution
16 years
God of Fumbling
[OG]
overlord pony a level 45 Centaur from Tatu
user posted image
survival
combat
knowledge
constitution
20 years
overlord
androgynous [lor / lurr / lordself]
gynesexual aromantic
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll