wiki staff ratios forecast otms links

Add Reply
New Poll

A Lady is Never Late to the Party, She just forgets what time it starts....
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 12:47 AM
23 year-old Female Human... I Hope from Alluum

Everyone is Prey

Hey guys, I know I've been roaming around on Shadelings for quite a bit (maybe since December 2016) and I finally suppose it's time for me to write an introduction; better late than never, right?

My name is Lady, Pony actually recruited me from Neopets. I'm 23 years old and I live in Southern California with my parents and two small children. We'll be moving out to Arkansas for my schooling here in the summer of 2017.

I'm a full-time online student and a part-time Customer Service Rep, so with two kids both going to school and their extracurriculars plus my online classes, I will be the first to admit that I haven't been as active as I want to be. Hopefully, this summer will turn up for me after the move and as I get settled in, I will be on here almost constantly again.

I love animals and I'm going to school for a BS in Animal Sciences to work in Artifical Insemination for large animals. I think genetics are so fascinating and horses are one of my greatest passions. I also love watching Youtube let's plays and listening to my children laugh.

I was happy to be here when I was first accepted, and I'm still so excited to be rolling around with you guys!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

0 words